.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Hills Are Alive

This is going to be whatever....Blogging about anything and everything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Read my blogs and eventually you'll know as much about me as I know about me, and probably more!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Well, I lied! This isn't about Eva Gabor or Helen Twelvetrees or anything from....'The Past'.
Here are some questions I'd love to know the answers to....

1) What has Geena Davis done to her face? (OY OY OY!!!) Botox?
2) What has Scarlett Johanson done to herself??? This unique -no-one-like-her girl has erased who she is and gotten Glamourized!!! (OY, OY, OY, Indeed!)
3) What very subtle but obvious thing did Charleze Theron do to herself????

I don't get it. Well...Geena Davis is trying to look young...Okay, but...the whole upper part of her face doesn't move!! And whatever she did, has given her 'Chipmonk Cheeks'. Pitifal.

Scarlett Johanson?? I mean....That, I truly do not understand for one second. Everything that was special about her is gone! Erased, like with the end of a number 2 pencil!!!! Worse than pitiful. Criminal. And, sad; So SO Sad. How old is she....24???? Oh, Nurse?????

Charleze Theron....I mean, really. This young woman could not have been more beautiful....Hello??? And has she actually turned 30???

Sad, Sad, Sad. I will never understand how all these actresses do so much awful stuff to themselves, (A Laundry list of incredibly talented women who now look like fake dolls, and when they look in the mirror, do they say, 'Who Is That?' I sure would, if that was me!).
It's shocking to me that all of these ladies PLUS God knows how many I haven't mentioned by name ....(I will if anyone has any question about who I am talking about here)....have bought the crap that 'the business' or whomever has convinced them they must believe about themselves in order to remain 'stars'!

It's just beyond my understanding, in the truest, deepest sense. Oh, I get why they've bought this horse manure, but, but, but.....!
Like I said, I think it's pitifal. And sad, beyond words.
I think about Betty Garret....NEVER had any plastic surgery, except the surgery on her nose that MGM insisted on!
She is 86 years old, and absolutely Beautiful!
(Oh Danny, if I only knew how to put photo's on here.....HELP!)

What's it all about, Alfie?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Lena Horne, too!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betty Garrett should be the poster girl for how we SHOULD age!!! Every time I open a magazine or watch an awards show I always scream several times at the faces I used to love now gone. Keep blogging, I'm addicted. Love, Kendall

11:33 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I agree Kendall. Like fine wine is oyur dear Betty, isn't she?
I will keep blogging, I absolutely will...

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home