.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Hills Are Alive

This is going to be whatever....Blogging about anything and everything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Read my blogs and eventually you'll know as much about me as I know about me, and probably more!

Thursday, October 20, 2005


COMUPTER ART

This is my very first attempt at painting , using the computer only, about 12 years ago. It isn't really representative of what I paint, yet it is, in that I did things like this when I was a child! The best thing about this is, I had forgotten I even had saved this all those years ago, and found it with the help that Rachel gave me in her suggestion about taking things from my computer. THANK YOU RACHEL, MORE THAN I CAN SAY!
I am investigating scanners but do not want to do something soooo quickly that I don't get the correct one for me! Meanwhile, I'm very excited about finding this little 'experiment' and actually being able to post it! HOORAY! I love when little triumphs like this just make me feel like I acomplished something as important as going to the moon!!! (Not really, but, well....you know.)
Later and Hopefuly...More Visuals Later, Too....

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Yippee, you did it! I am sooo glad I could help you! I am not good at technology at all! I recently got a new computer with a copier/scanner/printer all in one, and I got a digital camera. My computer guy came and hooked it all up and showed me how to use it. It's been wonderful! Just taking a picture today and then sending it anywhere immediately afterwards is just so amazing!!

I like your artwork too!

8:07 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Thanks so much Rachel. Without your input, this never would have happened, believe me! This computer generated painting is the only one I ever did....I MUST get a scanner so I can transfer (not correct computer language..)..uh...digitize ALL my slides, prints, 4X5's, etc., etc.
If you get a chance to read the previous post, Danny suggested I digitize everything!!!! I answered him and it might fill you in a little more. I truly cannot thank you enough! You may not think you are good at technology, but...trust me, you are! (lol)

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! And I'm glad you liked the Gallery of Regrettable Foods.

9:51 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Anne--I LOVE it!!! I'm enjoying it more than can say!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home