.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Hills Are Alive

This is going to be whatever....Blogging about anything and everything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Read my blogs and eventually you'll know as much about me as I know about me, and probably more!

Saturday, October 29, 2005


THE GOVERNER


I am sick of our Governer...sick of him, I tell you....

First of all, he is inundating us with commercials every other minute, (who is paying for this?), on every station on TV; ( WHO IS REALLY PAYING FOR THIS, I ASK YOU?? )
Pushing, pushing, pushing, his agenda.

What is that about?

It turns out that he was turning off so many people, that he has now changed his tactics.

Now, he has contritely (ha!) changed his tune (not really)...He is now, inundating us with.."I am sorry I offended you", commercials, and being the bad actor that he is..... his pretending to apologize, and yet still pushing his "AGENDA" but in entirely different voice....(the soft voice...the 'I'm sorry' voice.....Oh, give me a break...), is sickening and incredibly transparent.

HELP.

We need a 'special election' because_______, (please, you fill in the blank).


Here's my REAL question:
What does our Governer really want?


Does he want to become President of the United States?


Perish the thought.

PLEASE...people, do not let that happen.

You know what really makes me sick? That politics is sooooo filled with the "self-serving".


Whoever has the most money can afford to push his/her agenda, no matter what.

These are strange times we live in.

22 Comments:

Blogger Aginoth said...

Hi Oldladyofthehills

Anrie...scary man, comes across as very power hungry, wouldn't be at all surprised if he has designs on the Whitehouse

Michelle Sent me, but see you via Craziequeen as well :o)

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terminator is his name... Here via Michele's!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

It is sad that the ones with the most money can push their agenda.

I sure hope he doesn't try for the White House. He won't get my vote, but then it seems that the choices we have aren't very good at all! It's like we have to decide which one is the worser of two evils! Just a common man with common sense would be the best choice but the common man couldn't run since he couldn't afford it. Sad, but as my husband likes to say, "money talks and bullshit walks."

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Michele sent me back again!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Chatty said...

I laughed my ass off when your state voted for him. I do feel badly for all of you. Good luck with the next election. Maybe you will actually get a politician who someday wants to be an actor.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Chatty said...

oops, michele sent me

10:39 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Chatty-You gave me a good laugh...What you suggest certainly would be a novelty!

2:59 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Does someone need to be terminated?

Here from Michele's. Glad I came by!

3:09 PM  
Blogger phoenix said...

I don't live in CA so I really cannot comment on this in a knowing fashion.

Hi from Michele!

4:24 PM  
Blogger The Dormitory Boys said...

Maybe Arnold is trying to Terminate himself?

Hi, Michele sent us.

4:31 PM  
Blogger annie said...

Arnie was not born here, right? So he can't be prez.

4:44 PM  
Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

Cool post. I have heard about all the commercials. It doesn't seem excessive. Hopefully there will be a good turnout overall. Great blog.

8:39 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

hey - glad you came to visit and that youliked some of what you read/ saw I made up some phot blogs also and am working on them now - have a good night - from Big Bear, to the flatland, Peace!

12:03 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

You are right about the money thing! I surely hope our laws are not changed to allow him to run for President, because he might get elected. ICK!

3:40 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

Monday - no michel games to play - stopped by to invite you to my picture blog hawaii04.blogspot.com
if you like

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all makes sense when you and I and even now Arnold understands that America does not have a representative government that represents the people. It has an agency form of government that represent the all mighty dollar. Especially those from special interests... And for Arnold, special interests have become the worker and the employer. Guess which one he has identified with... LOL

8:23 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

I've always found it disturbing that The Terminator got to be the govenor.

6:06 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Anyone who happens to coime by again....PLEASE GO TO THE NEW BLOG!

http://sitteninthehills64.blogspot.com
Had a HORRIBLE computer meltdown...everything lost....so, I've begun again!

10:58 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Ah, I see you had the same idea I had. Hope everyone finds you.

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Michele sent me.

Didn't you get the memo? It does not matter if you are qualified for office only if you have CASH!

11:14 AM  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

whoever believes ah-nold doesn't have designs on the top post at the white house has got to be the most naive person on god's green earth...time for maria to start questioning his intentions in the beginning.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to meet you...yes, I do believe in the divine line-ups like your finding my blog when you weren't suppose to be visiting me. Thanks for the visit and your words...it made my day. I will be reading Didion's book soon.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home